Kamprænarin - og 15 aðrar søgur
Excerpts from the short stories:
– At the end of the outfield, there is a mountain top. Beautifully golden, and when you reach it, your veins balloon out from delight. With teeny tiny steps, I close in on it. But I cannot only think of the mountain top – I also need to watch out for my tentacles, so that no one touches them uninvited. I withdraw them into my snail’s head, every time I hear strange footsteps.
– “Please don’t! I look like shit! No make-up and a hangover are not exactly instaworthy!”
– I felt like an animal that had to give in to the forces of nature, yet at the same time, I felt more like a man than ever before.
– Faith gives people false meaning. “Long live the Christian citizen, the irrational friend!”
Want to avoid postage charges?
1. All orders of DKK 500,00 or more are posted free of charge. This applies only to orders sent within the Faroe Islands.
2. You may also pick up your order at Bókamiðsølan in Tórshavn.